AI Content Carousel helps displays multiple pieces of content in a rotating manner. Fed up with producing unique content? With just a few clicks, the built-in AI will create stunning content in response to the given prompt. It is commonly used to showcase featured content, testimonials, headlines, offers, or many more in a compact and visually appealing way.
How to set up the Content Carousel:
Step 1: Search and find Content Carousel in the search box under the Elements Tab. After that, easily drag and drop the widget wherever you want inside the Elementor section
Step 2: This is how the element will look after inserting the AI Content Carousel addon.
How to set up content for the AI Content Carousel?
Under the content tab, you can configure the AI Content Carousel.
Layouts: In this area, you can Align the content and the Carousel Style Layout selection allows you to choose the look you want for the carousel.
Content: Simply click the + Add Item button to add as many content sections as you like. The Item can be edited by clicking it. Enable the toggle, select Generate with AI from the menu, enter the prompt in the box, and then select Generate to start creating stuff with OpenAI.
Slide: Configure the slide section here. Let us look at the different options available here.
- # of Slide – Number of Slides that appear at a time on the page.
- # of Slide in Tablet – Configure how many slides appear at a time on a Tablet
- # of Slide in Mobile – Configure how many slides appear at a time on a Mobile
- Auto Play – Enable the toggle to set automatically cycling through the content carousel without user interaction.
- Loop Slide – Enabling this will continuously loop the content carousel without reaching an end
- Center Mode – Displaying the active slide in the center of the content carousel, providing a visually centered and focused experience
- Arrows – They will appear on both sides of the content carousel and allow users to manually move between slides.
- Adaptive Heights – Will automatically adjust heights based on the content
- Dots – Dots will appear at the bottom of the content and allow users to manually move between slides.
- Auto Play Speed – Set the speed for transitions between slides.
- Slide Speed – The speed at which each slide transitions or animates within the content carousel.
- Slide to Scroll – The number of slides that are scrolled at a time when navigating through the content carousel.
How to add Styles to the Content Carousel?
You may modify the padding, margin, font color, background color, and box shadow for the Content Carousel Box in the General section for both the Normal and Hover modes.
Carousel Item: Set Stunning color to the Active font and Background. Besides you can modify Padding, Margin, Box Shadow, Border Type, and Typography here.
Arrows and Dots: Set the color to dot and arrow to differentiate the Active one and Ideal here.
Content carousels can enhance the visual appeal and user experience of a website by presenting multiple pieces of content compactly and interactively.